Thursday, May 26, 2011

So many projects…So little blogging


I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all the positive feedback these last few weeks.

As you’ve probably guessed by now, I don’t post regularly.

I have been MIA working on various projects, including a new article for a publication which I will share with you in the near future.

I’ve also teamed up with one of the Middle East’s foremost style icons (and a good friend) to launch a new project in the region and internationally. We’ve been working hard for the past six months and more will be revealed in time. It is an exciting and ambitious project that has been a dream of ours. So if you don’t see too many posts over the next few months you will know why.

In the meantime please continue to explore past stories on the site and I look forward to your comments.

The Polyglot

No comments: